We carry a full line of high quality bulk mulches and soils to beautify your landscape today.
- Triple Ground Blended Mulch
This mulch is a blend of all hardwoods ground three times to a fine texture. It has a nice natural brown color.
- Triple ground dyed black mulch
This mulch still has a nice texture but is colored with a 100% biodegradable vegetable dye. The black color holds well into the season and the vegetable dye has no harmful impact on plant material.
- Farm Screened Topsoil
This soil is ideal for building or raising flower beds. The soil is screened and delivered to you dry to ensure a fine texture.
- Leaf Compost
How to estimate mulch and soil:
One cubic yard of mulch will cover 100 square feet three inches deep. This is a 10 foot by 10 foot box three inches deep.
One ton of topsoil will cover roughly 60 square feet three inches deep. This is a 6 foot by 10 foot box three inches deep.
- The first thing to do is to calculate your square footage. This is done by measuring the length and the width. You will also need to know the depth at which you want. There are 27 cubic feet in a cubic yard. One cubic yard will cover a 324 square foot area with one inch of soil or mulch.
- Bulk Mulch Formula: Multiply your square footage x your depth of inches/ by 324 to give you how many yards you'll need.
- For example: If your square footage is 100 and you would like it 3" deep
- 100 x 3=300 324/ 300=.925 cu.yd. Thus, you will need one yard of mulch.
- In tons, multiply your square footage x your depth of inches/ divided by 195.