Bountiful Acres has been a Bucks County landmark in Buckingham, PA since 1955. Starting as a roadside produce market and originally owned by the Jamison family who also built Peddler’s Village. Bountiful Acres changed hands in 1983 to the Flack family who gradually evolved Bountiful Acres into a premier garden center and nursery covering six beautiful acres.
Many of the staff have also become part of the "family" with some staff have worked here for over 20 years. Additionally, we have multiple generations of staff members, so to them Bountiful Acres is truly family!
Paul and Rita Flack continued to operate Bountiful Acres with their family and after retirement turned over the operation to their son Dave.
As we have expanded, including now growing our own trees locally, we have kept true to our Bucks County roots, provide excellent service to our customers and the community.